We have developed a serious card game to help address the following challenge:
How to capture and convey in an engaging way the introduction of a new approach to transport planning that allows for a critical consideration of its merits in a reasonable amount of time?
The game is called ‘TAP-SWOT in a BOX’. It has been created by Glenn Lyons, Stephen Cragg, Daniela Paddeu and Alicia Wallis.
- Introducing the gameAn overview of TAP-SWOT in a BOX to help you decide if you want to … Read more
- Playing the game face to faceDownloadable resources you need to be able to play the game for yourselves. The team … Read more
- Playing the game onlineDownload and run a digital version of the game wherever your other players are located. … Read more
- SWOT elementsDownloadable summary of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of TAP. We are conscious that … Read more
- Feedback on the gameRead what others have said about the game having played it. TAP-SWOT in a BOX … Read more
- Further resourcesOther material about TAP-SWOT in a BOX. We are seeking to publish a paper about … Read more