Read what others have said about the game having played it.
TAP-SWOT in a BOX has already been played multiple times at conferences and in workshops with practitioners. We recognise that before you consider playing yourself, you may wish to know a little more about what others have thought about the game.
Here are some of the quotes from previous game players:
- “Enjoyable experience and certainty thought provoking” (Transport Executive, council)
- “Very engaging way to describe a difficult concept” (Principal Analyst, local government)
- “Brilliant, imaginative and exactly what conferences need” (Behavioural scientist, academia)
- “Thanks, well presented, enjoyed the role play scenario played by the presenters” (Senior Transport Planner, consultancy)
- It would be interesting to involve those that are not transport professionals (Transport Officer, council)
- “Great!” (Senior Transport Planner, national government)
- “Nice time pressure for discussions within groups” (Graduate Transport Planner, consultancy)
- “I would like to try this with local authority planners” (Lecturer, academia)
- “I would like to consider using this in teaching.” (Senior researcher, academia)